Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 | Today’s Answers Of Amazon 29th June 2020 Quiz
Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi funcash ji readers, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
Now a Days Amazon Quiz Is Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers & We can Win Free Products & Amazon Pay Balance Daily From Amazon Quiz Time.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Just Have to Give Right Answers to The Given 5 Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance & Free Gadgets From Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon ₹50000 Pay Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free ₹50000 Pay Balance
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 29th June 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th June 2020
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
1, This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
4. Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
5. Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
6. There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
7. Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
8. Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Small Help From Us :
To Clear The Daily Quiz Successfully, We Will Update All Amazon Daily Quiz Time Questions & Correct Answers Here. With This, You can Clear Quiz Within 5 Seconds
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 29th June 2020 | Win ₹50000 Free Pay Balance
Question 1. ISRO, in association with which space agency, is planning to launch a Lunar Polar Exploration Mission, planned to land in 2024?
Answer 1 is – JAXA
Question 2. What word did lnstagram add to memorialize Sushant Singh Rajput’s account?
Answer 2 is – Remembering
Question 3. Which technology company has acquired the Swedish mapping technology company, ‘Mapillary’?
Answer 3 is – Facebook
Question 4. Which Indian Prime Minister born on 28th June, wrote the book ‘The Insider‘?
Answer 4 is – PV Narasimha Rao
Question 5. Recently launched portal ‘SATYABHAMA’ aims to promote research and development in which sector?